What is Slate?
Slatestone, which attracts attention with its decorative features in outdoor decorations, is preferred in many areas, especially in wall decorations. This stone, which is generally used in outdoor areas, is also preferred in areas such as workplaces and indoors due to its design features.
Slatestone can be easily separated and used in the form of thin leaves, whose surface is roughened according to natural formation and is used for decoration indoors and outdoors.
What are the Features of Slate Tiles?
- Slatestone is a sedimentary type of stone.
- These stones get their color from the natural materials they contain. For example, the red slate gets its color from the iron oxide in it. Green slate gets its color from the chlorite mineral in it. Black slate gets its color from the organic materials in it.
- Slate stones can have smooth or rough surfaces.
- Colors can vary according to the region where they are extracted; They can be grey, black, beige, reddish, or brown. The most preferred ones are black slate and grey slate.
- It is a type of tile that is resistant to wear.
- It can be used easily on wet surfaces due to its non-slip feature.
- It provides heat insulation in the area where it is used and keeps it cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Slate is almost maintenance-free (all natural stone tiles require some sort of maintenance) and retains its color.
Usage Areas of Slate Tiles
It has a very common usage area and is one of the most suitable natural stones for use on floors, especially indoor and outdoor wall decorations.
Slatestone is a stone that can be used very easily in areas such as tiles, wall surfaces, pedestrian paths, parks, and gardens. Due to its non-slip and water-resistant structure, it can be used very comfortably in wet areas.
Slate Wall Tiles
You can use wall slate stones for decoration purposes in your home or workplace. You can create wonders in your decorations by using slate with its leafy appearance and texture. This natural stone, which also provides very successful heat insulation, increases your living comfort by keeping the area where it is used warm in winter and cool in summer.
We recommend our Rust Multicolour Slate Tile, which is a great product and contains dozens of different color tones, to use on your wall.
Slate Floor Tiles
This type of natural stone is quite durable. It does not lose its properties and color for many years and does not get old. With its dark color tones, it provides a very stylish appearance in the use of floors. Slate tiles are also very resistant to water. It is a very suitable product for you not to slip on wet ground. You can have comfortable and stylish bathrooms by choosing slate bathroom tiles.
In addition, we recommend that you choose this type of tile, which is very suitable for outdoor use, in your garden and patio. With garden slate tiles, you can both create pathways in your garden and create beautiful decorations on your garden walls.
Slate Stone Prices
As a direct importer, we are quite competitive in the UK and we sell at affordable prices. We cut the middle man and sell products at very reasonable prices compared to other competitors. You can buy our range of slate tiles in our online shop at prices starting at £14.49/m2. If you would like to purchase large quantities, please contact us and request a special quote.